GHL Doser 2.1 SA 4 Pumps White
Precision and Innovation. The Doser that can just do more.
Thanks to the high quality technology inside the compact and modern GHL Doser 2.1, it not only provides precise and simple dosing, but it also includes many more features. With the free GHL Connect App or the cloud service myGHL you can access your Doser from anywhere in the world to start dispensing programs or check the levels of your metering liquids.
The device is comfortably operated from your smartphone or your PC. The connection is possible via WiFi, LAN and USB.
The LED illuminated GHL Logo in the housing serves as a status indicator. It displays the condition of your aquarium by displaying various colors and tells you when something requires your attention.
The GHL Doser 2.1 is available as a Stand Alone (SA) Unit, as well as a Slave Unit.
Do you need more than one device? If so, the GHL Doser 2.1 is perfect for you because the Doser can be expanded into an efficient dosing system. The autarchic Stand Alone unit has integrated control electronics. With it, you can additionally control other Slave Doser (GHL Doser 2/2.1 Slave or GHL Doser Maxi Slave) units.
Features and Benefits:
Advanced Connectivity – Connect to an external magnetic stirring unit, the GHL Control Pad * or Temperature and Level Sensors. (* Not yet available)
Integrated Refill (Auto Top Off) – Refilling and changing of small amounts of water.
Very Precise Dosing – The 24V stepper motors allow precise dosing even at the smallest flow rates (0.1 ml).
- Up to 150 doses per day
- Easily chose dosing times via software (GHL Control Center).
- Automatically: Up to 150 individual doses per day automatically distributed
- Individually: Up to 8 doses per day individually set
- Each pump can be set separately
- Conveying capacity and dosing:
- 8-45 ml / minute (precisely adjustable to 0.1 ml)
LED Status Display – The LED–backlit GHL Logo in the housing cover serves as a status indicator. Various colors show you at a glance, the condition of your system.
- White = Configuration mode
- Blue = Normal
- Green = Amount of liquid in the container is OK
- Yellow = Warning threshold amount of liquid undershot
- Red = Alarm threshold amount of liquid undershot
Level Indication and Alarm – Keep track and control of the liquid levels in your containers. An alarm signals that the minimum quantity has been reached.
Versitile Connection Options:
- Magnetic Stirrers
- External GHL Control Pad (4,3” Touch screen)
- Temperature sensors and Level sensors
Easy Handling – Programming and operating the Doser 2 Stand Alone is easily accessible via the free PC software GCC, app and cloud service myGHL.
Simple Connection – The connection can be made via WiFi, LAN, or USB.
- We only use durable and quality materials.
- The pumps on our Dosers all have chemical-resistant tubing and stainless steel motor shafts.
- The housing is robust and made of hard-waring aluminum and durable plastic.
Model Diversity – GHL Doser 2.1 is available in two different models with 2-4 pumps.
Expandable to Whole Dosing System – You need more pumps? No problem: The system is expandable to a total of 16 pumps.
Color: Black or white
Dimensions: 220 x 150 x 76 mm (without pumps)
Variants: 2-4 pumps with stepper motors, up to 45 ml / minute
Model: Stand Alone