DVH Fragsation is a reef safe, medical grade, polymer which melts at 61°C and consists of small off-white plastic granules. By heating these granules in hot water, the pellets form a transparent flexible material.
Once melted the white pellets become transparent and soften, allowing the user to fixate their LPS / SPS coral frags for example on a frag plug, frag stone or live rock.
DVH Fragsation is completely re-usable, allowing it to become flexible again once heated above 61°C.
How to use DVH Fragsation:
- Heat the pellets in water to over 61°C.
- Add Fragsation and leave the pellets to melt in the water until they turn transparent.
- Remove the pellets from the water with a utensil. CAUTION! Blob can be hot.
- Mould the blob by hand.
- Apply a small piece of flexible (moulded) DVH Fragsation to fixate the frag.
- Put the fixated frag for 1-3 minutes in aquarium water (25°C) to speed up the process.
- Fragsation works with ceramic frag stone and plastic frag plug.
- Fragsation is completely re-usable, allowing it to become flexible again once heated above 61°C
- Just add hot water again and wait till it turns completely transparent again
- Ready to use again.