HM Digital COM-100 EC and TDS Meter
The COM-100 is a professional level EC/TDS meter. Measures electrical conductivity (EC), total dissolved solids (TDS), salinity and temperature.
- Four scales: uS, mS, ppm, ppt (mS and ppt are new)
- Three different non-linear EC-to-TDS conversion factors (KCl, 442TM, NaCl).
- Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) using three temperature coefficients
- Waterproof housing (IP-67 rating)
- Measurement Range: 0-9990 uS; 0-8560 ppm; 0-9.99 mS; 0-8.56 ppt
- Digital Calibration (push button) to any point within the meter’s range
- Auto-off function, data-hold function and low-battery indicator
- Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen includes simultaneous temperature reading.
- Replaceable Sensor (model SP-C1)
- Factory Calibrated: The COM-100 meter is calibrated with a 1413 uS solution.
- EC Range: 0 – 9990 uS; 0 – 9.99 mS
- TDS Range: 0 – 8560 ppm (mg/L); 0 – 8.56 ppt
- Temperature Range: 0-80 C; 32-176 F
- Resolution: 0-99: 0.1 uS/ppm/mS/ppt; 100-999: 1 uS/ppm; 1000-9990: 10 uS/ppm. Temp. resolution is 0.1 C/F
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- EC to TDS Conversion Factor: Non-linear conversions for KCl, 442TM or NaCl solutions, selected by the user.
- Calibration: Digital calibration by push button.
- Probe: Detachable platinum electrodes
- Housing: IP-67 Waterproof (submersible; floats)
- Power source: 3 x 1.5V button cell batteries (included) (model LR44 or equivalent)
- Dimensions: 18.5 x 3.4 x 3.4 cm (7.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches)
- Weight: 90.7g (3.2 oz)