GHL Powerbar 6E
The latest powerbar from GHL – elegant design, sophisticated worksmanship and unbeatable quality!
The sophisticated design consisting of matt black anodized aluminum and plastic in piano lacquer look makes the Powerbar another outstanding component of the visually appealing GHL equipment.
Specially developed for Aquatics
The perfect and safe functioning of the powerbars in an aquarium controller system is essential. They feature on/off switching of electrical loads for components such as heaters, cooling devices, solenoid valves for CO2 control, or stream pumps. A malfunction of the powerbar can lead to significant damage of the aquarium.
That is why the GHL Powerbars have been specially developed for the aquarium hobby. They are produced to the highest quality and security standards. All components are UL-certified and flame retardant.
For switching we use in all powerbar models extremely robust and reliable HIC (High Inrush Current) industry-relays instead of cheap semiconductors. These relays are specified for 16 A @ 250 VAC and are able to withstand even up to 160 A for a short while, switching of critial loads such as MH-ballasts, switching power supplies or large chillers is no problem at all.
Also the power consumption of individual loads per socket can be measured separately (versions with PAB only). The integrated LEDs indicate the switching status of the individual outlets. Fuses protect the powerbars against overload (depending on version).
Installation on walls or in aquarium cabinets is easy due to the rear or side mounting holes (depending on the model).
The technology sets standards – Features
- 6 independently switchable sockets with a continuous current of max. 15A each (depending on country version)
- Extremely robust high-inrush current (HIC) industrial relays: Each relay is designed for a continuous current of 16A and a short-term peak current of 160A
- Current measurement per socket for monitoring the connected equipment
- Illuminated logo, different colours and flashing codes provide information about the current system status at a glance
- 2 ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB) connections for reliable communication with ProfiLux Aquarium Controller and other system components
- Status LEDs for communication, operation and switching status of the individual sockets
- Switch with integrated fuse
- Heavy-duty, grounded power cord, 1.80m / 6 feet long
- Fallback fail-safe setting: In the event of a communication problem between ProfiLux and the powerbar, each socket takes an user-defined state.
- Robust side mounting brackets
- Practical arrangement of the sockets: The arrangement in a row and the distance between the sockets make it possible to plug in almost all devices (even bulky power supplies) at any position. In contrast to multi-row powerbars, the single-row arrangement allows simple and tidy cabling.
Max. dimensions (L x W x H): 47.0 cm x 11.2 cm x 10.0 cm