Dual Inline TDS Meter
The Dual inline TDS Meter is one of the most important reverse osmosis accessories that allows you to measure the TDS in two places and lets you know exactly how the system is performing. We suggest installing the “in” electrode after the membrane and the “out” electrode after the DI resin stage. These two readings allow you to monitor filter performance/quality and will notify you when it’s time to change the RO membrane and DI resin.
- Displays TDS levels of the feed water and product water with in & out electrode probes.
- Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use.
- Dual Range 0-9990 ppm (From 0 – 999 ppm the resolution is 1 ppm. From 1000 to 9990 ppm, the resolution is 10 ppm, indicated by a blinking ‘x10’ image.)
- Factory Calibrated: calibrated with a 342 ppm NaCl solution. Meters can be recalibrated with a mini-screwdriver.
- Comes equipped with Quick-Connect T-fittings to install inline.
- Installs quickly and easily.
- Range: 0-9990 ppm
- Accuracy: ±2%
- Conversion Factor: NaCl (avg. 0.5)
- Cable Length:5″ (including sensor)
- Fittings: 1/4″ standard
- Power source: 2 x 1.5V button cell batteries (LR44 or equivalent; included)
- Battery life: 1000 hours of continuous use