Small Particle Lignite Carbon
Small Particle Lignite Carbon is a great option to remove odors, yellowing pigments, pollutants, irritants and medications from your aquarium. Lignite Carbon has a high number of large pores capable of adsorbing both large and small molecular pollutants from the water, including defensive substances released into the water by soft and stony corals. Clearer tank water allows for better light penetration into your aquarium
Carbon is not created equal. Different sizes, shapes, and materials will perform with drastically varying results. Small Particle Lignite carbon offers very good performance, high-value and low-cost as compared to Bituminous and ROX 0.8 Carbon.
- 1 Litre
- Molasses decolorizing efficiency 85 MIN
- Dust% 0.40 Max
- Iodine Number 625
- Surface Area M2/g 650
- Total pore Volume mL/g 0.95
- Washed with Hydrochloric Acid
- Food Chemical Codex: Passes
- Rinse before use
- 1 Tablespoon per 8 Gallons (30 litres) of tank water.
- Place in an area where water will flow through it.
- Use a media bag or reactor (best used in a reactor).
- Safe to use in both fresh and saltwater aquariums.