Chihiros Doctor – Bluetooth
Inhibits green algae and promote plant growth.
Chihiros has created the Chihiros Doctor to meet the 3 main needs of aquarists, care of plants, fish and invertebrates. This model supports various aquarium sizes and volumes from 60 litres to 700 litres. Both experienced aquascapers and beginners use the Chihiros Doctor to start a proper biosystem with fish and plants.
The Chihiros Doctor comprises a reactor, controlled by an external control unit and releases active oxygen by electrolysis. The reactor releases positive and negative ions, acting on the water redox potential helping active trace elements that promote the growth of plants at the expense of the algae.
Chihiros Doctor works automatically 24 hours per day thanks to preset algorithms and changes according to aquarium sizes and the mode selected.
- Inhibit phytoplankton initial growth and reproduction.
- Activate microelements to promote plants growth
- Promotion of plants growth activates photosynthesis to stabilize ecosystem.
- Automatically kill the pathogenic bacteria in the water through direct and indirect disinfection
- Positively acting skin, mucous membranes, gills and gastrointestinal apparatus of fish and shrimps.
- Strong sterilization capabilities to effectively kill 99.9% of pathogens – Aeromons hydrophila, herpes,
- fungal, coli forms and other pathogens
- Safe as it coexists with filter bacteria.
3 operating modes: Plant, Fish and Shrimp
Dimensions: 62 x 62 x 18mm (control board), 50 x 83 x 30mm (reactor)